Join Our Team
Active Enrollment for Graduate Research Assistants
We actively review potential research assistants on a rolling basis according to fund availability and Principal Investigator discretion. It is our sincere hope that the experience enriches educational efforts and provides valuable research skills that may be applied during personal research endeavors.
Graduate Research Assistants may expect to complete the following tasks:
- Recruit potential participants and screen for eligibility
- Data collection including instruments or tools and biospecimen materials (urine drug screens, saliva cortisol samples, etc.)
- Disburse participant gift cards appropriately (screening, data collection, travel, etc.)
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of participant encounters
- Develop forms and letters
- Review and appraise literature, including writing literature reviews
- Assist with new grant applications and manuscript development
Send Your CV/ Resume
Prospective graduate research assistants interested in participating in our studies or programs should send a CV/ resume to the Project Administrator, Austin Butler. Be sure to include experience related to substance use, mental health, and data collection. No experience is necessary for selection.